Terms and conditions
Use of this site is provided by Safety skills 4 Life Training ("SS4LT") subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- SS4LT reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Y
- continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. In addition you must: use the site for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
- notify and seek the approval of SS4LT to any intended links to the website prior to making such links.
- not copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the website to any third party without the written permission of SS4LT.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to SS4LT are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will SS4LT be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence except in the case of personal injury or death caused by SS4LT.
- SS4LT does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.